Antman1

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 26 October 2007 - 12:13 PM

I have had my xbox since 2005 and has always been TSOP Flashed and never been on Live. I recently decided to do the TSOP Split so I can have my original BIOs and my X2 BIOs so I could get back on live. I used Slayers and restore my original Dashboard then attempted to recover my account that I had from my 360 and it never could get connected. the connection test said "Can Not Find Xbox Live". I called Microsoft and the guy told me to call my router people and acted like my router was blocking it. I tried connecting directly to my modem and power cycling the modem then restarting the xbox and it made no difference. it gets the IP the DNS and fails to find Xbox Live. Any Ideas?

#2 Antman1

Antman1

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 27 October 2007 - 11:49 AM

QUOTE(Antman1 @ Oct 26 2007, 12:49 PM) View Post

I have had my xbox since 2005 and has always been TSOP Flashed and never been on Live. I recently decided to do the TSOP Split so I can have my original BIOs and my X2 BIOs so I could get back on live. I used Slayers and restore my original Dashboard then attempted to recover my account that I had from my 360 and it never could get connected. the connection test said "Can Not Find Xbox Live". I called Microsoft and the guy told me to call my router people and acted like my router was blocking it. I tried connecting directly to my modem and power cycling the modem then restarting the xbox and it made no difference. it gets the IP the DNS and fails to find Xbox Live. Any Ideas?

Nevermind. I got it. Previous owner used xbox live and never modded it. I got rid of the original HDD so it was the eeprom and my new hdd causing it so I wrote a new eeprom to it and it went through just fine.

#3 frosty1433

frosty1433

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 03:09 AM

do I have to have a mod to use a new eeprom? so far I have figured out how to softmod the xobox, and install a new HDD, but I was never able to connect. it was a refurbished machine, and I am sure that the HDD I replaced was not the original.

#4 TheMuffinMan

TheMuffinMan

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 26 December 2007 - 12:52 AM

You can do it with a few applications on the original Xbox if you're modded.

Alternatively I believe a few of the chips allow you to do it as well - I purchased a solderless Xenium Ice strictly for that purpose

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users