2 replies to this topic

#1 juldebul

juldebul

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 05:50 PM

Hi there,
I have a a xenium chip (don't know what's the name of it, it's this one :http://pictures.xbox-scene.com/hsdemonz/Fake-comparison.jpg (not the fake)) and I worked three years with it without any problems. Now I was so stupid to update the xenium os to the version 2 and I selected safe mode in the xenium os menu. Unfortiunally I didn't read this post: http://forums.xbox-s...o...298210&st=0 where it says you may not shut down your xbox while flashing, which I did because I tought it was stuck. Now if I boot my xbox it starts fragging, even when I put the emergency switch on at the xenium chip. If I remove my chip then the xbox boots normal, but it gives an error code (that's because there are no more original xbox files on the disk or something, I don't think that's the problem. While my xbox is fragging if i put in the xenium chip it shows a red light.

Can somebody plsssssss help me fixing the issue, I'm really desperate and I can't forgive myself that I shutted down the power while flashing, and even the emergency switch doesn't work

PLSS help me

#2 gogniben

gogniben

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 09:20 PM

I don't like having to tell you this, but you need to invest in another chip. Obviously your xbox is fine, its just that you can't get the chip to boot, so you can't finish putting on the XeniumOS again. Modchip.ca is selling xectuer3's for around $60. You can't really get Xenium's Gold anymore maybe you could get another Xenium Ice though?

#3 CJLee89

CJLee89

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 07 November 2007 - 09:29 PM

Yeah I am also pretty sure you have bricked your chip. Xenium is no longer a company so you wont find any new Xenium chips. Also, it seems like its impossible to find modchips to ship within the US. You will have to get one from another country.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users