Photo

Unable To Connect Due To Technical Difficulties?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 da-wang

da-wang

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 01:57 AM

My xbox connects to xbox live through the settings, but when I try to enter my subscription code (1 month card) it tells me that it is unable to connect due to technical difficulty, please try again later. It said that to me last night and I tried again tonight, but the same thing!!...any help would be appreicated. I have Quest DSL, w/ a direct connection to the xbox. It connects to xbox live through my settings, but won't get pass the subscription code...any ideas!?!

#2 da-wang

da-wang

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 03:22 AM

is it possible to use a 360 card on a normal xbox? the reason I ask is because I now realize that the card I have is for the 360 and no the original xbox. Fill me in GUYS!

#3 liger13

liger13

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 05:27 PM

did u ever get this fixed?... cause im having the same problem.

#4 liger13

liger13

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 05:58 AM

well, just got a reply back from the support site for xbox live, and i think ill just quote it:

hank you for writing Xbox Customer Support!

We appreciate you taking the time to write us with your concerns and value you as an Xbox customer. We do apologize for any inconveniences that you might have.

I understand that you have purchased a subscription card for Xbox 360 and you own an original Xbox console. When you try to enter the code, you receive an error message: Unable to continue due to technical difficulties. Please try again later.

We would like to apologize for the misunderstanding. The Xbox 360 Gold subscription card can only be used for Xbox 360 console and not for original Xbox console. Please check the following link to look for the availability of Xbox Live subscription for original console. http://www.xbox.com/...buy/?WT.svl=nav

cant really find anything usefull on the site provided... u might be able to sign up on a 360 then bring it back to the original or something but i have no idea... sad.gif

#5 liger13

liger13

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 09:05 PM

well, just to let whoever cares now that this works.
I worked with a friend who had a 360 and set up a new account on his 360. (including all the credit card # and other needed info)
I then whent back onto my original and was able to recover the account. works great, and my xbox is modded using Krazy's endure with dual boot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users