Photo

Can I Use The Textbook Guide With Xtreme 5.3?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 madcat820

madcat820

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 02:55 PM

so i have read the textbook guide for flashing xbox 360, as im so noob and very new to xbox 360 community, i just wanted to ask this pls forgive me, but.. can i use the textbook guide with xtreme 5.3? in the guide it says load your "iextreme" firmware file, replacing iextreme with the xtreme firmware lets say "xtrem53a.bin"

???

for the mods: sorry if im in the wrong forum or ive done something wrong, pls just pm me if i do.

#2 Carlitosbaby

Carlitosbaby

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 04 November 2007 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE(madcat820 @ Nov 4 2007, 10:31 AM) View Post

so i have read the textbook guide for flashing xbox 360, as im so noob and very new to xbox 360 community, i just wanted to ask this pls forgive me, but.. can i use the textbook guide with xtreme 5.3? in the guide it says load your "iextreme" firmware file, replacing iextreme with the xtreme firmware lets say "xtrem53a.bin"

???
for the mods: sorry if im in the wrong forum or ive done something wrong, pls just pm me if i do.

you can use any firmware you like. doesnt matter at all. states ixtreme as 99% of people would use it so as not to get banned.

#3 sosotiit

sosotiit

X-S Transcendental

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,034 posts
  • Interests:Techno gadgets and espresso coffee
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 04 November 2007 - 04:12 PM

plse post these (as indicated in the pinned) in newbie chat

#4 madcat820

madcat820

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 04:08 AM

QUOTE(Carlitosbaby @ Nov 4 2007, 04:43 PM) View Post

you can use any firmware you like. doesnt matter at all. states ixtreme as 99% of people would use it so as not to get banned.

ic tnx so much for the reply, i think i will be not using live as im having problem with my slow connection, but if i will be changing my mind , i think i will just use a stealth copy of a game as i understand... i hope i get this right, today , i will be flashing my drive later... i have a samsung drive , i will be using the textbook as guide and using xtreme firmware 5.3a.bin... anymore suggestions or hints and tips? anyone? sorry for my english....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users