PS3Scene

X-S Freak

• Admin
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 06:11 AM

BioShock For PS3 Rumors Resurface Via EGM
Posted by XanTium | 10-11-2007 0:11 EST

From kotaku.com:

There has been no shortage of speculation on a PlayStation 3 release of critical and commercial darling BioShock, but 2K Games, Microsoft and Ken Levine have done their best to smash any rumors about such a port. And while we're growing quite tired of being emotionally torn apart at the seams by a potential PS3 version, the rumor has cropped up one more time. This time the source of the talk is EGM's long running editorial nom de plume Quartermann. "There's a change in the tide, as the world of Rapture may be Cell-enabled in 2008," Quartermann writes.

Full Story: kotaku.com

#2 anonim1979

anonim1979

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 11:13 PM

http://www.joystiq.c...a-on-pc-issues/

Levine responds quite clearly, "I promise you, there is no secret plan about the PS3 that we're keeping from people. There's no PS3 development going on that we're hiding. There's lots of stuff that gets into game code, plans change over time and we got an exclusive deal with Microsoft ... that's not a Rosetta Stone discovery."

But who knows?
Maybe Bioshock was something like 1 year time exclusive?

#3 gaming fanboy

gaming fanboy

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Interests:friends n family, gaming, technology
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 13 November 2007 - 04:52 PM

i hope it makes it to ps3, i just got one for myself and there are a few good games for the console, like heavenly sword, and motostorm. Also warhawk and resistance smile.gif

#4 Barnolde

Barnolde

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Interests:Stuff
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 14 November 2007 - 09:47 AM

Enchanted Arms and Lost Planet said 'only on 360' on the packaging and they still went to PS3. This really isn't too shocking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users