• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Purplehaze 101

Purplehaze 101

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 10:29 PM

Ok guys, heres how its going down.. myself and my younger brother have just gotten our capture card and are looking to make our first video. It will be a music video featuring the song Through the Fire and Flames as made famous by Dragonforce. If you have yet to have heard this song click here. The video will be of a large battle concerning the Covenant civil war, there will be explosions, high detail warfare, and a good song to top it all off. It will also take place on the map Valhalla. There will also appear to be ranks between the elites and the spartans. The idea is of the war on Reach, except a quite different map. We don't have much people to help us make the video. If you are mature and cooperative and you are interested in taking part in this high speed war music video, send either me or MoB Kornography a friend request stating your interest in the role you would like to play as. We already have a filmer and editor and the only thing we need is a group of actors.

The following positions that have yet to be filled in our film are:

Covenant: (Not all armor decided on yet)
Sniper: (1 space)
Rifleman: (4 spaces; Commando armor set required: sidenote: if anyone even has it yet.)
Vehicleman: (2 spaces; Flight armor set required)
Captain: (1 space; Ascetic armor set REQUIRED)
________

UNSC: (Recommend high level sets of armor)
Sniper: iHeretic
Rifleman: (3 spaces; full C.Q.B. armor)
Assassin: Effected Cat
Vehicleman: MoB Kornography (1 space)
Master Chief: Pkabooicu

Remember, there will be many scenes added into this. Including a group a ninjas sneaking into a bunker with a bomb and more around that topic.

Please remember to take this seriously, any questions send myself ( MoB Purplehazed ) or MoB Kornography a message.

Thanks.

#2 Vektor0

Vektor0

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:Your mom.
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 November 2007 - 02:25 AM

Sounds awesome; I love making movies in Halo. My GT is Vektor0... I'll send a friend request smile.gif

I'd like to play the Elite Sniper, but I can play almost any armor role if you need another one... I've unlocked all armor except for the Commando and Scout shoulders, Security Helmet, and the extras that unlock after getting all of the achievements.

Edited by Vektor0, 13 November 2007 - 02:30 AM.

#3 Vektor0

Vektor0

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:Your mom.
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 15 November 2007 - 02:46 AM

When do you plan on recording?

0 user(s) are reading this topic