• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 donmc

donmc

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 03:24 PM

OK, I've three Eboxs on my home network. One we've had for a while and has all the saved game states on it. The other two are new.

Whats the best way to syncronise the game settings between all three xboxes so that the kids can go to each xbox and get the latest game states, even if they last played on another box?

I wouldn't anticipate real time updates but some sort of overnight or manual process would be great!

Anyone gone down this route yet?

Cheers
Don

#2 roar

roar

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 04:04 PM

xbox-saves.com has a nice little utilty for backing up and restoring saved games on xbox's, but I think you're looking for something a little smarter and I know of nothing like that. You can't just take the saved games from Xbox A and copy the to XBox B & C, you need to selectively find the xbox with the most recent save to each game, it sounds like a tedious manual process you'd have to go through every day, including interegating the kids to find out which saved game they want to save? Sounds like a headache in the making.

#3 donmc

donmc

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 06:46 PM

Cheers roar, the utility will be a good start anyway biggrin.gif

#4 donmc

donmc

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 03:04 PM

The save games utility is great and goes a long way in trying to acheive what I want. Thanks for the pointrer

#5 roar

roar

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 03:08 PM

No problem at all, glad you like it, you should check their site for saved games too, they have a great selection, I've been tempted to use them but have managed to be able to play my way through any tuff spots.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users