Attention Translators !
Posted 19 November 2007 - 06:14 AM
For you translators this means that you will need to redo your translation files into a new format (the same as XBMC) Translate.xml is no more and has been deleted from the skin in svn.
The good news is
* You only need to do little updates to your file at a time from now on.
* XBMC will auto switch the language of the skin when you change XBMC's language
* We can include all the language files in the mc360 skin download.
* Like XBMC any strings missing from your translation will default back to English so mc360 will still run when it gets updated and adds more
* Once you get the initial translation done you can use XBMC translation tool to keep it up to date easy http://www.xboxmedia...XBMC_Translator.
* I have gone through the strings and delete the ones not used in the skin so less to translate for you
So I ask can you please translate the new file for us found here
and post it back in this thread
Please note to use these files you will need XBMC revision 10780 or higher this means unless you can compile your own you need to wait for the next t3ch. I would however like a versions of the strings.xml file so we can add them to a release of mc360 after the hext t3ch comes out.
Thanks and again Sorry
Posted 23 November 2007 - 04:41 AM
Just for future notice people can you please also if you know it post the folder name that matches xbmc's so I know exactly were to put it
Folder Names can be found here
Edited by Jezz_X, 23 November 2007 - 04:44 AM.
Posted 24 November 2007 - 12:42 AM
When I translated something, I just realize that you have written “…Perform System Mantainance, Including:…” I think that you have to spell Mantainance as
Maintenance – just a detail.
Thanks and again Sorry
At last you don’t have to apologize we all have to help each other.
Good work guys.
Password: danish (Sorry about the password and the upload server, I only want XBMC to use the file)
Posted 26 November 2007 - 08:13 AM
Just a note for people using Chinese (Traditional) you will need to find the unicode version of Arial or I guess another font that supports the characters copy it into your XBMC install and select Arial as your font type in settings
Posted 27 November 2007 - 10:43 AM
An label in the Profile Manager doesn't work, it shows just the string ID:
And when you go to Guide > Personal Settings > Clear All Settings, the header label of the dialog is not in the language file:
Hope this helps, good job everyone at the translations!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users