• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 tdetillier

tdetillier

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 09:07 PM

I have an Xecuter 2 pro mod chip. I flashed it about 2 months ago and it has worked fine. I also installed Evox.

Today when I booted my Xbox, I got the "Your Xbox Needs repiars" screen. (It can't boot normally because of the Evox.) So i decided to reflash my bios.

I can read and write to the chip, but it fails to verify. I have been trying all day now, and I'm getting kionda emotional and stuff.

Also, I have my Xbox hooked up to my router because i send skins and apps through ftp.

#2 tdetillier

tdetillier

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 09:26 PM

I really need help here, and the D0 is on just fine.

#3 Xman66

Xman66

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • Interests:moddin' xboxs

Posted 07 June 2003 - 09:37 PM

try detaching your do point. Do it in the middle of the wire so its easier to re-solder them back together than to the motherboard. if you MS dashboard pops up then you motherboard is fine. You need to cheack all your solder pionts and make sure not 1 wire is touching each other ( the metal part). also make sue your solder arent touching any traces. If you still cant get it to function properly then please contact me. have a good one! beerchug.gif

#4 tdetillier

tdetillier

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 09:42 PM

Will that MS Dash still show even though I hoave evox installed?

#5 tdetillier

tdetillier

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 10:31 PM

OK, I got the bios to write AND verify, however, I still get the Xbox requires service screen.

I've read that most people get a number with their service screen, I don't have one.

Any help getting the damned thing to work would be so greatly appreciated.

#6 jpcapone

jpcapone

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 02:35 AM

i know that if the original xbox dash is not named properly you can sometime get that message. what is your xbox dash named?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users