4 replies to this topic

#1 w7jkt

w7jkt

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 12:46 AM

I just put my 360 back together after using the "10 second trick" on my ms28 and it looked like it worked just fine, but when I turned on my console, everything was fine accept no audio! I opened the DVD drive and that worked. The lights are normal. I hear it working, but I cant see anything. What did I do?

#2 southernloyalty

southernloyalty

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 05:38 PM

umm, dont u mean no video

#3 w7jkt

w7jkt

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 07:01 PM

sorry my bad, yeah I meant no video. any ideas?

#4 southernloyalty

southernloyalty

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 08:50 PM

im goin through that right now. so heres my advice, first try the penny fix, first try using 8 pennies if that doesn work, then try 12 pennies. if that doesn work, then try the xclamp. If that doesn work try using some thermal paste. if that doesn work i dont kno what esle. good luck

#5 iamfoesho

iamfoesho

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 04:09 AM

I am currently experiencing the same issue, I made an attempt to read the MS28 Drive with the VIA PCI card and after trying different timings for the "10 second" trick my PC can no longer detect the drive. When I plug the drive back into my console, everything turns on and seems to be fine, but I get no video/sound. I do not get any flashing red lights unless I unplug the video cable. If I were to unplug the MS28 Drive from my console it would display video/sound. Anybody know how to fix this? Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users