4 replies to this topic

#1 WalleO

WalleO

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 08:12 AM

I was wanted the author to know i think his theme is the best out there. I really appreciate the nice work. i really hoped and wished you can make a revision 2. Keep the style and everything but change the color to the Glass theme color. the colors you have in place are too dull and washed out. i know its part of the style but i would really appreciate if u can grant my request. thank you very much

#2 WalleO

WalleO

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 11:05 PM

can anyone please help. i see 45 people have viewed but noone is responding. can u at least tell me how to edit the elegant theme and i will fix the color myself

#3 FourTwentySmiles

FourTwentySmiles

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 28 November 2007 - 05:19 AM

Use XPR Xpress to unpack the theme file into png files. Then use photoshop to edit what you want. Save. Then use XPR Xpress to repack png files into theme file. It's easy. Good luck with your theme . Remember to post it at the Black Market, but be sure to to mention the original author.

#4 WalleO

WalleO

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 08:39 AM

thanks for your response. i already tried using xprexpress but it tells me extraction is not allowed only viewing the file is allowed so i can't extract and recompress with the tool. im using vista, could that have a reason to do with it?

Edited by WalleO, 29 November 2007 - 08:40 AM.

#5 Martomo

Martomo

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 29 November 2007 - 10:23 AM

QUOTE(WalleO @ Nov 29 2007, 09:15 AM) View Post

thanks for your response. i already tried using xprexpress but it tells me extraction is not allowed only viewing the file is allowed so i can't extract and recompress with the tool. im using vista, could that have a reason to do with it?

Because they are protected, if you want I can unprotect them and mail them to you, just send me a mail to xbmcblackmarket@ictcsc.net or send me a PM, also do you want Elegant or Elegant Dark, or both?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users