#1 xbox182

xbox182

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 26 November 2007 - 04:32 PM

Hey guys I've been attempting to install XDSL on my XBOX as per the instructions for getting ePSXe running on XDSL. Everything goes great, 2000MB loopback install on F:, 128MB swap file on F:, reset, reload Linux. Then when I choose "XDSL Loopback Install" under boot options I get this error:

Activating swap...
Checking root file system...
fsk 1.34-WIP
/dev/loop0 has gone 49710 days without being checked, check forced
/dev/loop0: Inodes that were part of a corrupted orphan link list found

/dev/loop0: UNEXPECTED INCONSISTENCY; run fsck MANUALLY.

fsck failed. Please repair manually and reboot. Please note that the root file system is currently mounted read only, to remount it read - write:

#mount -n -o remount, rw /

Very frustrating as I have no idea what to do. Have tried re-ftp'ing all files and even installing on drive E: and with different loopback sizes. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. XBOX v1.0, X2 modchip, X2 5035 BIOS.

#2 murkiez

murkiez

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 07:55 PM

Have you tried putting X-DSL onto a disk as an Image? I did that with my inatall (same settings as your's, 2000MB filesystem w/128MB swap).

#3 xbox182

xbox182

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 02:17 AM

QUOTE(murkiez @ Nov 26 2007, 01:31 PM) View Post

Have you tried putting X-DSL onto a disk as an Image? I did that with my inatall (same settings as your's, 2000MB filesystem w/128MB swap).

You mean burn it onto a CD and install it that way? No I haven't tried that. Are you running ePSXe on it? That is what I'm trying to accomplish. Its just odd to me that I get this error and I follow every step on the How-To exactly.

#4 murkiez

murkiez

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 07:49 AM

I have a question, why don't you just use PCSXbox? It's an Xport app and it runs natively on the xbox.

#5 xbox182

xbox182

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 08:37 AM

QUOTE(murkiez @ Nov 27 2007, 01:25 AM) View Post

I have a question, why don't you just use PCSXbox? It's an Xport app and it runs natively on the xbox.

I am currently using PCSXbox v19. I would just like to see how ePSXe works compared to PCSXbox. Also, I am trying to play Legend of Legaia and it has a known issue of freezing when the main character learns a new hyper-art during battle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users