unistyle

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 30 November 2007 - 12:47 AM

i like it. that's these boys playing?

no, that's kansas. but these boys scored 100,000 points to it, on expert level, in co-op mode.

that's pretty god damn impressive.

#32 brywalker

brywalker

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 01:42 AM

QUOTE(jer_stud56 @ Nov 29 2007, 07:50 AM) View Post

Exactly. Same thing I heard. That's who he is. Always has been. Don't have to be so pissed about it. Just go play it. So defensive against him saying its a bad game when obviously it's a good game. And he didn't even say it was bad. Even if he did, ever hear of sarcasm?

Actually, Guitar Hero III *IS* rubbish, but I was bent out of shape about the shoddy blogging on these sites lately, not that he would ever say anything bad about it.

#33 Havok154

Havok154

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 10:19 AM

QUOTE(brywalker @ Nov 28 2007, 10:43 PM) View Post

Actually, he didn't bash it at all. He said he loved it because it taught you how NOT to be a rockstar, and an asshole in your life and not to seek fame and fortune because it is all rubbish.

Way to spin a headline.

Gonna have to agree here too. He likes how it teaches you not be one of those money grubbing, egotistical "rock stars". Him and the Sex Pistols turned down being in the rock and roll hall of fame because they want the band to pay them for the honor. They don't care about fame and support GH because it shows you how to just have fun with music. Also, he's not drunk, that's just how he is.

#34 Chancer

Chancer

Don't You Trust me?

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 02 December 2007 - 11:57 AM

QUOTE(Havok154 @ Dec 2 2007, 09:55 AM) View Post

Gonna have to agree here too. He likes how it teaches you not be one of those money grubbing, egotistical "rock stars". Him and the Sex Pistols turned down being in the rock and roll hall of fame because they want the band to pay them for the honor. They don't care about fame and support GH because it shows you how to just have fun with music. Also, he's not drunk, that's just how he is.

It didn't stop using vast amounts of money to fund his drug habit along with Sid Vicious. The Sex Pistols were nothing more than todays equivalent of a manufactured band, They couldn't play a note or sing they were placed where they were and claimed to be Anti everything, "Us Against The World" and all that other shit. All a complete pack of lies set up and put in place by that other sad loser Malcolm McLaren. Do you think Johnny Rotten gave all his cash to charity when he was in the Sex Pistols. Yes I bought the Albums, but I certainly didn't ride on the bullshit claims of a man who took the money and then told everyone it was not his motive.
His comments on this are nothing more than garbage and Hypocritical shit. He is not qualified to comment but still seeks to be in the limelight despite his claims.
He is "Plastic Punk" nothing more than a Wrist Slitter

#35 user112

user112

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 16 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 December 2007 - 06:00 PM

Well ,Rotten was and still is the absolute king of punk ,manufactured or not ,he didn't sell out.
I think GuitarHero is ridiculous and I cannot grasp the idea that people find it rewarding to pretend playing a song on a flimsy plastic toy guitar ,instead of learning to play the real thing.
No flame intended people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users