#16 vanxman

vanxman

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 137 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE(teknow @ Nov 29 2007, 02:30 PM) View Post

I just hesitate to praise a company for doing something it is supposed, no Obligated to do in the first place. So... thanks for fixing your mistake?

Exactly. What a sad world we have come to live in where we deem this to be "exceptional service". IT WHAT THEY BLOODY WELL SHOULD DO!!!

Reminds me of MS' initial RROD replies with their ohhh-so-generous we-will-fix-your-RROD-because-we-sooo-good-to-our-minions attitude. It's not a privilege to buy something that works, it's a right!

QUOTE(NizZ8 @ Nov 29 2007, 06:45 AM) View Post

They are shipping these 2day air UPS.. I submitted my ticket to them on saturday and got my new guitar in the mail earlier today using their express shipping method--which is free you just have to let them put a hold charge on your CC until they recieve the old guitar back. They also pay for return shipping as well! Pretty dang good customer service!

QUOTE(joanjett @ Nov 29 2007, 05:44 AM) View Post

mine fucked up the strum bar would read 2 notes instead of 1 and i i contacted they shipped me a new one ups 2nd air just had to send the old one back in after it got here.

Yeah, MS did similar with the RROD issue in the beginning. Now, its something like 1-month turn-around?

Edited by vanxman, 29 November 2007 - 03:16 PM.

#17 joanjett

joanjett

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 06:04 PM

I'm not a fan of ea but they did me good on the 2nd day air and shipping fast. I'm not going to knock on them about the mistake cause guitar hero 2 for 360 the first batch had whammy bar issues. It's somthing that can happen but they did all they could i think they stopped production of the faulty guitars as soon as they found out their was a issue's and sent out new batches. Micorsoft could learn alot from this when they found out the 360 had the rrod issues they dident stop production they kept ramping them out. They should had fixed the issue then.

#18 vectorz

vectorz

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 07:20 PM

"Harmonix is dedicated to creating 100% customer satisfaction and to the users who have encountered any hardware issues, we are sorry for the hassle."

Ya, if this were true, they wouldn't have screwed over and left hanging millions of PS3 customers who bought the game and found out the GH3 guitar doesn't work with their game, EVEN when they advertised on the packaging "works with most 3rd party guitars". Considering the word "MOST" means more than 1, the only 3rd party guitar for PS3 would be the GH3. So which OTHER guitar are they referring to? Screw them and screw IGN for lying about its compatibility.

BTW, before I hear PS3 ownership flaming, I own (2) Xbox360's.

Edited by vectorz, 29 November 2007 - 07:22 PM.

#19 CamaroGuy

CamaroGuy

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 December 2007 - 06:08 AM

i sent mine back for repair back on 12/18, i got a package in today that was supposed to be my new guitar but it was empty. called support and i guess it's a common problem from the holidays this sucks!

#20 blissfulsnow

blissfulsnow

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 02:43 PM

The fix for this is very simple. I had the same problem with my guitar a few days after i got it. The fix only took a few and i was back in business. Here's more info about the repair.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users