3 replies to this topic

#1 zuurg

zuurg

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 07:29 PM

Hi,

I had my xbox moded by someone else a while ago and have just recently started exploring it. I found the emulator stuff in there and was definitely interested in playing some of the NES games I used to love. I have a bunch of roms on my PC that I copied to the /F/Apps/Emulators/ZsnexBox_2.97/roms/ folder of the xbox (through ftp).

Here are my questions:

1 - I just copied the .zip file into the folder example: Marble Madness (U).zip Is this the right thing to do?
2 - When I go into the Zsnes emulator, I go into the Select Game option, pick Marble Madness, then the screen goes black and nothing happens.
3 - Is this Emulator even an NES emulator, or is it SNES? If it isn't, how do I install an NES one?

Thanks,

Anthony

#2 kimota2004

kimota2004

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 01 December 2007 - 11:29 PM

No, it's not a NES emulator that you're using, it's a SNES one (hint: look at the title of it). You need to download and install MednefenxNES and play it on there. good luck hahahahaha tongue.gif

Edited by kimota2004, 01 December 2007 - 11:30 PM.

#3 competes2win

competes2win

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 02 December 2007 - 01:34 AM

3 - Is this Emulator even an NES emulator, or is it SNES? If it isn't, how do I install an NES one?

Or you could have just googled the damn thing before asking... thats not hard is it?

1 - I just copied the .zip file into the folder example: Marble Madness (U).zip Is this the right thing to do?

but yes that is the right thing to do.

#4 Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke

X-S Transcendental

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,567 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 02 December 2007 - 02:32 AM

http://www.xbox-scen...icles/xbins.php

0 user(s) are reading this topic