5 replies to this topic

#1 buffalobill

buffalobill

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 01:46 PM

Hi,

I'm looking for a new case for my nephew's Xbox 360 for Xmas.

He is really into his Marvel superheros, so I would like something along those lines. The thing is I am struggling to find any retail mod and have zero artistic ability.

If someone could point me in the direction of a retail solution or if there is someone in the UK who could make one for me I would be most grateful (and pay whatever it takes within reason).

Cheers.

#2 Raven 666

Raven 666

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 03 December 2007 - 02:33 PM

I doubt you will find a retailer that will do the mod for you. You will have to try find someone who mods. I live In the UK and do some modding myself. What do you have planned In terms of a Marvel Hero's theme? Cutting, Colours etc

#3 buffalobill

buffalobill

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 02:53 PM

Hi Raven,

I think he would like a Spiderman themed one. I have looked at decals on ebay and am not impressed with them to be honest, so would prefr a painted case.

I am not stuck with this design though, any other Marvel designs would do. I have also thought about a case in camouflage.

What would you suggest I do and how much would it cost?

Cheers.

#4 Raven 666

Raven 666

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 05:47 PM

It really depends on the colours and designs used. For example I would charge you more for camouflage than 2 solid colours as It involves more work. Cutting would cost more than the painting itself has It takes a little while and has to be accurate and Is a risky job at time depending on the design. I'll give you an easy and cheap example of a design. A background colour of your choice and spidersmans mask In the middle of the case. This would be easy as It will involves simple masking off and painting.

Edited by RDC, 03 December 2007 - 06:11 PM.

#5 RDC

RDC

X-S Seraphic

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,792 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 03 December 2007 - 06:10 PM

This isn't the place to request/offer services, there are other sections of the forums for that or use PMs, keep it to ideas in the thread, any more talk of services/pricing and it'll be closed.

#6 Raven 666

Raven 666

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 06:18 PM

He Is correct. If you have any more questions, Send me a PM and I will get back to you. Regards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users