8 replies to this topic

#1 DeYous

DeYous

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 07:31 AM

Where can I download the Xbox - Morrowind manual?

#2 DeYous

DeYous

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 03:58 PM

anyone plz?

#3 elduderino1234

elduderino1234

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 04:54 PM

have you tried xbox.com?

#4 DeYous

DeYous

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 05:25 PM

isn't there I think--unfortunately

#5 lebriznon

lebriznon

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 09 June 2003 - 06:00 AM

i was trying to find it too but no luck. xbox.com only has manuals for games made by MS game studios. but i dont really like morrowind....i love turn based rpg's, but i dont have the patience to play those open ended "make your own guy" ones

#6 corkinator

corkinator

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 09 June 2003 - 12:27 PM

MORROWIND_MANUAL.ACE

I think that's the PC manual but other than controls it's all the same I guess. I haven't bothered downloading the 3 meg file (bcz I own the original pc game) but I think it's what u want.

#7 DeYous

DeYous

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 09 June 2003 - 02:58 PM

thx a lot, are there any differences between de pc and xbox manual except the controls?

#8 TacoBalls

TacoBalls

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 09 June 2003 - 03:01 PM

Have you tried GameFaqs? I'd give you a direct link, but GameFaqs is blocked at work. I just recently tried this game for the first time and so far it blows. You hack and hack with your sword and nothing happens....

#9 corkinator

corkinator

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 09 June 2003 - 06:59 PM

I still haven't had a look at the file so I dunno what it is, but there's also a 30mb file for the manual floating around on Kazaa, again it would be the PC one, but worth a look if thats what u want. EDIT - got it now and yep its the real manual for pc (which is identical to xbox basically). It's in pdf format, so just get it and rotate the screen or print it out. It's not the best quality pdf images but fine to read. I guess the difference between this 3meg and tha 30meg one on kazaa is that the bigger one will be 100% image quality.

btw, I love this game, especially on pc. I've got my dude up to level 45 or 50 something and am totally addicted. The expansion pack is awesome too, really adds to the game and the 2nd expansion looks way better too!

Good luck with what u find.

Edited by corkinator, 09 June 2003 - 08:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users