- What is the best firmware to use with the Samsung drives? Where should I check for updated firmware releases so that I can stay current?
- Is there a difference between Stealth firmware and iXtreme firmware?—and other firmware releases?—which one should I focus on?
- Have Microsoft’s latest Xbox 360 updates caught or banned the most recent hacked firmwares?—is it still safe to login to Live with a hacked firmware?—how can you know when to revert back to the original firmware to avoid a ban?
- I understand that apart from having a hacked firmware, the game copies themselves also need to be “Stealthed” in order to go undetected by Microsoft on Live? How do you check a game to see if it Stealthed and safe to play on Live?—by using “Xbox Backup Creator”?
- Xmod 360 Samsung Dual Firmware Mod: Is this another firmware to consider? Not sure how old this is, but from what I understand it allows you to have the original firmware inside the flashrom of the drive and still use the hacked firmware?
- I have an MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum motherboard…it uses the nForce3 SATA chipset…will that work with both the MS25 and MS28 Samsung drives?
Thank you so much for taking your time to help answer these questions!