X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 131 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 07 December 2007 - 07:43 PM

Hello!

I really like the Xbox-Scene and I think it is very sad, that all the old scene sites are down now. I'm restoring a lot of these sites and try to bring them back online. The first site I completely restored is www.evolutionx.info. More sites will follow.

I uploaded it on my webspace and you can now view it on http://evolutionx.maturion.de .
I'm sorry but I didn't get the flash site to work. It's there but it doesn't have any content. You must use the HTML-Version.

Please let me know if something is still missing.

#2 gtmtnbiker

gtmtnbiker

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 06:23 PM

Thanks for putting this site back online. It's very useful as I'm trying to figure out my ftp issues. It seems that I need to give up on using EvoX dashboard since the ftp server is unreliable. It was working fine for me when I switched to using a single thread for FileZilla but then after 50+GB loaded onto my hard drive, it seems that EvoX ftp server doesn't really work anymore. It just hangs.

At the moment, I've been digging through the mother lode of info in the xbox-scene forums. When I get home, I'll boot up with my EvoX dvd and get the dashboard switched over to XBMC.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users