X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 08 December 2007 - 05:49 AM

From Xbox.com

HaloŽ 3 players will be able to enjoy three all new multiplayer maps on December 11 as part of the Heroic Map Pack, the first in a series of downloadable content from Bungie Studios to come via Xbox LIVEŽ.

Master Chief is excited about the first Halo 3 downloadable content.
IPB Image

Available for 800 Microsoft Points exclusively on Xbox LIVE Marketplace, each map presents a totally different play style.

Standoff
IPB Image
* The symmetrical valley of Standoff, with its entrenched bases and fields of boulders is ideal for mid-sized objective and Slayer game types.

Rat's Nest
IPB Image
* The vast, labyrinthine passages of the Rat's Nest bring something completely new to the multiplayer experience: an indoor vehicle paradise. Strongly influenced by the Campaign mode, this map is ideal for big team battles.

Foundry
IPB Image
* Foundry is the ultimate Forge map. Players can edit every single object in this voluminous industrial warehouse, placing stairways, walls, bridges, and tunnels to create an entirely new play space and build almost any kind of map imaginable.

All three maps will become available for free download via Xbox LIVE Marketplace in Spring 2008, just prior to the next wave of new Halo 3 multiplayer maps.

We'll have more information on the Heroic Map Pack, including how to get the pack for those who haven't downloaded content before, as the release date nears.

#2 gcskate27

gcskate27

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,585 posts
  • Interests:video games, prgramming, comps, skateboarding, cooking, taking care of my lizards and dachshund
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 08 December 2007 - 12:06 PM

yeah i think this time around ill wait until theyre free...

#3 Vektor0

Vektor0

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:Your mom.

Posted 08 December 2007 - 09:18 PM

800 Microsoft Points = $10.00

Still contemplating whether or not I should buy them... to be honest, I hate most of Halo 3's original maps, so perhaps these three new ones will make the game more fun for me.

#4 Vektor0

Vektor0

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:Your mom.

Posted 11 December 2007 - 07:17 PM

If I have two Gamertags on my console and I only buy the map pack on one, will the other be able to play the new maps?

#5 k2xtrEm

k2xtrEm

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 11:45 PM

Can you put the map pack on more than one console (hard drive) if you have a memory card?

#6 Tiuk

Tiuk

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 452 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 12 December 2007 - 12:01 AM

QUOTE(k2xtrEm @ Dec 11 2007, 06:21 PM) View Post

Can you put the map pack on more than one console (hard drive) if you have a memory card?
Doubt it. I imagine it would be tied to your gamertag.

I think I'm going to wait until these are free, none of my friends are buying them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users