Photo

Which Of These (current) Ps3 Exclusives Do You Really Want On 360?

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

Poll: Which of these (current) PS3 exclusives do you really want on 360?

Which of these (current) PS3 exclusives do you really want on 360?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 Mr Invader

Mr Invader

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 December 2007 - 07:28 AM

Where is Little Big Planet or whatever it's called . I get the name mixed up with Little people, Big world; I can never remember the title from day to day. That would be my vote.

But I chose MGS4 because it seems like the only game on the list that we know of that has more to it than good graphics.

Gran Turismo 5 gets killed by Forza 2 so I've been told.
I've seen nothing from Killzone 2 that adds innovation to the FPS genre.
And I don't even think that there is anything out about God of War 3 yet is there?
And if FFXIII went back to a turn-based RPG, I would have a better opinion of it.

#32 scienide

scienide

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 01:21 PM

I didnt vote in the poll because my option wasn't in the list.

My choice would have been: None ....

#33 ivota

ivota

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 03:04 PM

I want only F1.

#34 Unregistered007

Unregistered007

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 483 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 19 December 2007 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE(avatar1976 @ Dec 13 2007, 09:25 PM) View Post

MGS4 only because I've played 1 and 2, on the pc and xbox (respectively), the others I could care less about, though the God Of War games are meant to be ok? (I've got a friend with a PS2)
FF games look like boring shite to me, blue dragon is more then enough of turn based strategy on the 360 for me (YAWN Zzzzzz).
If it had have been what game do I want next on the 360 my answer would be whatever Bungie are working on. smile.gif I had such a good time playing halo3.

YAWN Blue Dragon sucked and it was turn based RPG.

QUOTE(Mr Invader @ Dec 17 2007, 07:04 AM) View Post

Where is Little Big Planet or whatever it's called . I get the name mixed up with Little people, Big world; I can never remember the title from day to day. That would be my vote.

But I chose MGS4 because it seems like the only game on the list that we know of that has more to it than good graphics.

Gran Turismo 5 gets killed by Forza 2 so I've been told.
I've seen nothing from Killzone 2 that adds innovation to the FPS genre.
And I don't even think that there is anything out about God of War 3 yet is there?
And if FFXIII went back to a turn-based RPG, I would have a better opinion of it.

wait Gran Turismo gets killed by Forza ? The demo of the demo of GT5 looks better and more realistic than Forza and not to mention the physics and handling so please don't make shit out of ur ass here because you are at an xbox site.

#35 MrFish

MrFish

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 December 2007 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE(Unregistered007 @ Dec 19 2007, 06:35 PM) View Post

wait Gran Turismo gets killed by Forza ? The demo of the demo of GT5 looks better and more realistic than Forza and not to mention the physics and handling so please don't make shit out of ur ass here because you are at an xbox site.

Forza killed GT4 dead: after playing it, it became obvious that the entire GT series had been coasting along with pathetic AI, dodgy physics, a completely inappropriate controller (wot no triggers?) and no damage modelling whatsoever. Its only redeeming characteristic was that it has a metric assload of levels.

Forza 2 added nothing to Forza, and (like Deus Ex 2) actually took a lot of interesting features out. Forza 2 has fewer, less interesting levels, and compensates with a plethora of cars that are useless for winning missions with, and therefore superfluous. Its Live features are an unusable joke: matchmaking is a giant pain in the arse, taking longer than most races, and both it and the auction house have major HCI problems. Finally, all the achievements can be got by a quick run-through on 'can I play, daddy?', followed by a lap of the speedway with the training-wheels off. It is, essentially, Forza remade for the 360, with slightly prettier graphics.

That said, unless it bears no resemblance to GT4, GT5 will find Forza 2 stiff competition.

Except that GT5 has a secret weapon: Top Gear. Microsoft should have made the offer first, but now if you want Jeremy, Hammond, and the Stig (not to mention the Top Gear track), you'll need to buy a PS3.

#36 michaeljohnson

michaeljohnson

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 21 December 2007 - 04:16 AM

Tekken 6 All the way!

#37 BiruZ

BiruZ

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 08:01 PM

FF13 and GoW3 smile.gif but quit dreamin those will never get to our 360. they are the reason why PS is still sold laugh.gif it would be like 360 without halo...

#38 shmigadiga

shmigadiga

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 23 December 2007 - 06:57 AM

GT5... because theres really nothing quite like a next-gen great graphics race game. o sorry, i ment simulator.

#39 ISOmaniac29

ISOmaniac29

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 23 December 2007 - 02:35 PM

wouldnt mind having all of them but if i had to go with just one you can bet it would be metal gear 4 all the way

#40 Graffixpro

Graffixpro

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 08:43 AM

I would say i would like to see FF come to the PS3, but these games wouldnt be the same visually or mechanicly unless the Ps3 was born especially KillZone 2 concidering the first levels Data run 2GB on the Blu Ray disc in which The xbox could never beat at the moment.

#41 dog

dog

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 04:44 PM

Voted for Final Fantasy, but Tekken should have been on the list. Its the only reason I'm hanging on to my ps3 at the minute.

#42 PDG1

PDG1

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 25 December 2007 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE(rizzyh @ Dec 14 2007, 01:12 AM) View Post

i voted for GOW3 but i think tekken should have been an option as i believe there is not enough fighting games on the 360

haha... It's funny
@ first I was like... You dumb ass, gears of War 2 isn't even out yet!

I'm wishing MG4 was on the 360... that's the only reason my buddy is getting a PS3, and I have to say that it's not a good reason.

kinda like having a girlfriend... if you're in it for the wrong reasons, it's going to be a failure.

He's going to dislike the system if he only wants the one game.

#43 vism

vism

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 11:52 PM

I'm being realistic, no way is Gran Turismo, God of War, or Killzone gonna move away from Sony. I voted MGS4. That seems like the most likely candidate.

#44 exarkahn76

exarkahn76

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 28 December 2007 - 10:13 PM

QUOTE(rizzyh @ Dec 13 2007, 05:12 PM) View Post

i voted for GOW3 but i think tekken should have been an option as i believe there is not enough fighting games on the 360

I loved Tekken Tag. Great game for 4 people to sit and whoop on each other. I dont think I have seen any fighting game in the tekken line or any other that was as much fun!

But I was a GT fan, and the only thing like that on 360 that I have seen is NFS:Prostreet. To be able to tune a car up and race your friends online, no that is online gaming!

My vote was for GT5!

#45 vism

vism

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 04:05 AM

QUOTE(exarkahn76 @ Dec 28 2007, 10:49 PM) View Post

But I was a GT fan, and the only thing like that on 360 that I have seen is NFS:Prostreet. To be able to tune a car up and race your friends online, no that is online gaming!

My vote was for GT5!

Haven't heard of Forza Motorsport 2? Been out for awhile and is the exact type of game Gran Turismo is, except more customizable and has vehicle damage. However it doesn't look as good as GT.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users