• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 wing_zero

wing_zero

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 11:16 AM

bit of a long story but basically had a 3 red lights on my 360.
I sent it off for repair and It came back with a covering note saying motherboard replaced.

Now when I try to connect to Live I get :-

w-0000-0021
x-0000-F001
y-00C2-03E0
Z-0000-0000

I have spent about 6 hours on the phone to MS and they still haven't been able to help me. They are clueless !

My connection worked fine before it went and just to be sur eI borrowed a m8's 360 , used my wireless adapter
and it logged into live fine on my wireless network.

I've told MS that it's not my network ...

I'm still waiting for a call back , they failed 3 times already ... I've been waiting a week

something tells me If I want to fix this problem I should put less faith in MS and ask you guys instead

Any Ideas ??

Cheers

#2 frosty1433

frosty1433

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 02:45 AM

w-0000-0021
x-0000-F001
y-00C2-03E0
Z-0000-0000

I don't know HEX, but if I'm not mistaking those are address ranges for HEX data. (not sure what to call it)

I came here looking for help because my Xbox Live won't connect either (for the original one), which I know is not very uncommon... since I'm posting, I'll ask, will I get a meesage or will it simply fail to connect if I am banned? I've never played on Xbox live with the Xbox I have, but then again; it's a refurbished machine.

#3 !!-Ant-!!

!!-Ant-!!

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 11:01 PM

QUOTE(wing_zero @ Dec 14 2007, 12:52 PM) View Post

bit of a long story but basically had a 3 red lights on my 360.
I sent it off for repair and It came back with a covering note saying motherboard replaced.

Now when I try to connect to Live I get :-

w-0000-0021
x-0000-F001
y-00C2-03E0
Z-0000-0000

I have spent about 6 hours on the phone to MS and they still haven't been able to help me. They are clueless !

My connection worked fine before it went and just to be sur eI borrowed a m8's 360 , used my wireless adapter
and it logged into live fine on my wireless network.

I've told MS that it's not my network ...

I'm still waiting for a call back , they failed 3 times already ... I've been waiting a week

something tells me If I want to fix this problem I should put less faith in MS and ask you guys instead

Any Ideas ??

Cheers

I had exactly the same problem spent hours on the phone to MS and in the end they told me I was bannjed for having a modded console when I havent. So I asked them to put through to someone higher and they phoned me back saying my console needs to go in for repair.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users