XTecuterX73

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 18 December 2007 - 02:07 PM

i recently came across a mod for kotor 1 called "Brotherhood of shadow" Does anyone have this mod running on their box? I made a folder called override and dropped the files in there. One was just a script folder and the other was called tpl patch data. I can still load and save on my game fine and i have to wait until i beat taris to go to talk to someone on tatooine to get the first mission.

Is it safe to assume that this mod will work since my xbox is not freezing or crashing and loading up fine?? I added this to the T:/data folder after i had started a game. It's more of just a mod that adds some new missions.

XX-73

Edited by XTecuterX73, 18 December 2007 - 02:08 PM.

#2 XTecuterX73

XTecuterX73

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 07:23 PM

ok sorry for the double post but here is small update:

The mod comes with a installer.exe and i ran the game from my comp hard drive, i ftp it from my box to computer, then ran the installer with the xbox files. It rebuilt everything right but here is where my problem lies:

I had a modified save but the character had not yet visited korriban, because the first quest opens up in korriban after you have visited dantooine. I pointed the ini file to ovveride in tdata in the appropriate place. When i try to load the modified save it crashes but i had started a game and am still on taris and this save does not freeze when loading nor does the xbox freeze when i start a new game.

I contacted the mod maker and he said he had no idea whether or not the mod will work. Can someone let me know what they think? I don't want to play all the way to korriban just to find out if this does not work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

XX-73

#3 XTecuterX73

XTecuterX73

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 04:13 AM

QUOTE(XTecuterX73 @ Dec 20 2007, 02:59 PM) View Post

ok sorry for the double post but here is small update:

The mod comes with a installer.exe and i ran the game from my comp hard drive, i ftp it from my box to computer, then ran the installer with the xbox files. It rebuilt everything right but here is where my problem lies:

I had a modified save but the character had not yet visited korriban, because the first quest opens up in korriban after you have visited dantooine. I pointed the ini file to ovveride in tdata in the appropriate place. When i try to load the modified save it crashes but i had started a game and am still on taris and this save does not freeze when loading nor does the xbox freeze when i start a new game.

I contacted the mod maker and he said he had no idea whether or not the mod will work. Can someone let me know what they think? I don't want to play all the way to korriban just to find out if this does not work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

XX-73

not trying to raise the dead here, but has anyone had any luck with this? I havent even got around to looking into seeing if it works yet. i did install it. though.

XT-

#4 NevRExcptDef34t

NevRExcptDef34t

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 12:03 PM

QUOTE(XTecuterX73 @ Aug 28 2008, 11:49 PM) View Post

not trying to raise the dead here, but has anyone had any luck with this? I havent even got around to looking into seeing if it works yet. i did install it. though.

XT-

Listen, the mod your talking about has models and textures for the PC version of the game. It will not work on the Xbox no matter what you do, it will freeze the game. You may get the start the mod but when you get to the modded area, it'll either freeze the Xbox or you'll be stuck in one spot and everything's texture will be whack. Try mods without textures and models.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users