• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bkmac

bkmac

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 07:46 PM

Hello everyone. I'm in need of a guide on how to use the Datel Transfer Kit, or any device that will allow me to download saves off of my PC and transfer them to my 360. (Saves like Roster Updates for Madden 08' or Draft Classes from NCAA 08' to Madden 08'.)

I have a fews questions to ask about it also.

- Do I need to buy a Memory Card in order for the transfer kit to work properly?
- Do they even sell this device still? (I did a search on it, and a lot of the posts were dated back to Summer of 07' or even sometime in 2006).
- Any other devices I may want to try out instead of Datels?

Thanks to anyone who can help me out. I've posted this over at other Xbox forums I am a member of, and didn't get much up. These forums seem pretty active, so hopefully someone can assist me.

Thanks again, and I appreciate any help.

#2 Bandit5317

Bandit5317

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 05:55 AM

Well you definetely need a memory card, but I think it comes with one. As far as Datel goes as a company, their products are great after you get them working right. I've got an Xport 360 from them that does a great job of transferring files to and from my hdds, but I have to work around a couple glitches, even with the latest software update. For instance, sometimes when I right click on a file and choose "copy", the program freezes. I found that the best way to copy files is just to drag and drop.

On a side note: Anyone that wants to copy their Xbox Live profile and other content from a premium drive to a Halo 3 LE drive, the Xport 360 does do the job.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users