• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • Interests:Gamez
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 December 2007 - 01:16 AM

XBL appears to be down.
Users may be unable to log into Xbox Live. Our engineers are currently investigating and are working to resolve this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Last night there were some issues with live with the people I was playing with. People in Europe and Canada were having no trouble, however another guy and myself are on the west and east coasts, respectively. We both have been experiencing problems and Xbox Live is down.

There are several threads on the official XBL forums about it
hxxp://forums.xbox.com/14/ShowForum.aspx

a quote from the official XBL forums
Just got off the phone with tech support. They have suggested that I try to reconnect every half hour or so until I can get reconnected. Their excuse was that a lot of people are registering new Gamertags and that it has overloaded the network.

Don't worry, you haven't been banned just because you are getting a Z:XXXX-XXXX code.

edit:
It appears that it is down everywhere, however it may be possible to log in to live through a game, but not the dashboard. I have been able to log into Live through COD4, and join a match.

Edited by Mad_Gouki, 27 December 2007 - 01:23 AM.

#2 Mad_Gouki

Mad_Gouki

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • Interests:Gamez
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 December 2007 - 02:26 AM

It looks like XBL is back up. If you have problems in the next few days, it is probably the same thing mad.gif

#3 Caelthunderwing

Caelthunderwing

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 10:19 PM

itseems part of it is still down, yesterday i called about gamertag recovery from 360 to xbox 1, and asked before hanging up "i cant seem to see list of xbox 1 arcade games" "rep: it appears xbox live is down sir and our technicians are working hard to solve the issue, are you able to login from dash and game?" "me: yes "

"tech: from what ways are you connecting?" "me: for arcade access i'm using built in from forza motorsport that was bundled with my xbox. and via Dash and within the forza 's Live features, just that arcade fails to grab list of games"
"tech: hmm.. thankyou for notifying us with your issue and i'll pass it along"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users