not2fly4awg

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:xbox gaming lan parties hacking and moding
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 29 December 2007 - 12:52 PM

I have the this problem. I have a dell 24 wide screen lcd with component hookups. I always have a scrambled image with all the Xport emus and FBA XXX. I have to blindly set it to 1080i through button combinations. Why have that feature if it can be saved? When I have it running through composite it shows just fine but its blurry on a HD monitor. Hope someone see this and can help. I've tired this on a few different HD Tvs and get the same results. Why won't the HD settings keep? Does anyone else have this problem besides me and Brouhaha.

Thanks

Not2Fly4awG

#2 Jibbajaba

Jibbajaba

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 12:18 AM

QUOTE(not2fly4awg @ Dec 29 2007, 03:28 AM) View Post

I have the this problem. I have a dell 24 wide screen lcd with component hookups. I always have a scrambled image with all the Xport emus and FBA XXX. I have to blindly set it to 1080i through button combinations. Why have that feature if it can be saved? When I have it running through composite it shows just fine but its blurry on a HD monitor. Hope someone see this and can help. I've tired this on a few different HD Tvs and get the same results. Why won't the HD settings keep? Does anyone else have this problem besides me and Brouhaha.

Thanks

Not2Fly4awG

Yup, with certain emulators, everyone has this problem. I play my XBox through a VGA monitor as well, which means that I also cannot see a 480i signal. As crappy as it sounds, I just memorized the button sequence needed to switch them into HD mode. I don't think the problem is ever going to be fixed (at least not by the original author of the emulators in question.)

Chris

#3 competes2win

competes2win

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 30 December 2007 - 06:02 AM

Hey if I was you guys I would look around some more for a solution... I remember having this same problem and discovering a weird work around. I no longer have this issue, and unfortunately have no idea what I did to fix it... Also I seem to recall NES giving a solution some time back. Also make sure you're running the most up to date emulators... anyways all i'm saying is that I think there is a solution, because I'm sure mine doesant have the problem anymore (have my emu's running at 720p hooked up to a philips plasma... so i guess it may be different through vga but doubtful). Sorry I know I didn't give any actual solution.

EDIT: Also... NOT2FLY4AWG I think it's kinda dumb you would post in the thread a few threads down on the same exact subject and then make a whole new duplicate thread referencing the same exact problem.... just don't do that.... kinda a wasted space.

Edited by competes2win, 30 December 2007 - 06:08 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users