• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 spartanclone001

spartanclone001

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 05:50 AM

Hello Xbox users. My Brother connects his Xbox 360 to Xbox live wirelessly to my wireless router using the Linksys Wga54g v2 (My wireless router is a Netgear wgt624v3and my xbox360 is wired and has an open Nat) When he is done playing, he disconnects his Xbox 360 and the Linksys device too (powers off). I have noticed that sometime that my Brothers Nat on his 360 is open but switches to moderate and I think this may be the reason. I just wanted to know if this is possible. I have UPNP turned on and there is an option on my router to have “Nat” set to open and I do have it set to open. I checked the Xbox live compatible firmware for my router and the newest and most current firmware I am using is not listed there but the older firmware is. If I downgrade firmware for my router it is unstable and there is no way I can downgrade to the older firmware because my whole network will be very unstable (Wireless signal drops). I should also mention, when I checked the Xbox live compatible devices, my brothers Linksys device is on their list of compatible devices but it does not list his version. His is the version 2. Thanks for your time. Please post your thoughts

#2 Millerboy3

Millerboy3

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,030 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 05 January 2008 - 07:45 PM

most of those lists are very outdated. because i have 3 wireless linsys devices not listed on there that are 100% compatible and even have a "xbox live" option on them now......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users