1 reply to this topic

#1 Rustoric

Rustoric

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 06 January 2008 - 07:53 PM

morning folks, im trying to enable HD playback on my softmodded box. im using the uxe softmod that i installed via xboxhdm and hotswapping, the mod sets E/ROOT as the main dash folder and uses the nk shadow c drive.

anyway, problem is that on my c drive, the only files are the exploit files. so far ive tried placing the ms dash files in C (this was before i mistakenly enabled shadow c) putting the legit fonts next to the bert and ernie and the other folders in their place. i also tried putting them in E/ROOT using the same folder structure, after launching the ms xbe, it tells me my xbox needs to be serviced, no error code

these are the xbox dash files im using: http://rs58.rapidsha...-dash-mik3h.rar i beleive they are the latest ones

my xbox is a 1.0 with an upgraded hard drive

is there any way i can salvage this? its not worth having to redo my softmod, but i really wanna see that gorgeous 1080i xbmc... thanks a bunch

#2 Rustoric

Rustoric

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 06 January 2008 - 08:26 PM

hah, ignore that.. i couldnt remember my xbox-scene password so i did all the research on google. 5 minutes of searching here and i realized i needed to ftp the files into my shadow c drive, which i always thought was write protected

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users