• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

#16 xProAnttHD

xProAnttHD

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:28 AM

Ive been a member with them for 4 years now and ive played the same way for 4 years and never got a bann, I randomly went on yesterday and I had been suspended, dunno why because the stuff in my profile wasnt really that bad, some of my mates have the same stuff but theres are fine, I was thinking, maybe its because I put in my bio... "statistically 9/11 American's wont get this" ... hmm so maybe its microsoft didnt like that lmao but neger mind, its only a 1 day bann, does anyone know what time rufly i'll get my profile back, since it is the 27/07/2011 today and thats when they said my bann would end smile.gif

#17 GISJason420

GISJason420

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 01:41 AM

I got suspended from XBL for changing my payment option and removing my old card info from the account before the free month was up. I wanted to try out a Month of Gold LIVE membership for a dollar so I went on and did that cause Iwasn't expecting them to NOT Charge the card as they've done this in the past if I let the free period elapse they'll charge it they require calling to cancel the membership of the "Gold trail???" , and I'm left unable to change the setting on my xbox.com account settings online! I wouldn't be as pissed if the console was the older one which all the games are licensed to play without the need to sign into LIVE but yeah M$ bricked that one via a update so I had to obtain a new unit to play on. DLed all my BOUGHT content, now i cannot play these for 2 weeks... What kind of BS is this!!!!!!! Screw XBL and their DRM Laden horseshit! Someone please help me out give me a Falcon JTAG unit and I'll kick 2 360 Units w/ HDMI with the latest LT 1.9.1 Firmware on them! Pretty please smile.gif Or I'll settle for 2 JTAGGABLE Falcons!!

2 weeks for a card not allowing them to "charge" it Wow!!!

#18 justathief

justathief

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE(GISJason420 @ Aug 17 2011, 02:41 AM) View Post

I wouldn't be as pissed if the console was the older one which all the games are licensed to play without the need to sign into LIVE but yeah M$ bricked that one via a update so I had to obtain a new unit to play on. DLed all my BOUGHT content, now i cannot play these for 2 weeks

Why haven't you just transfered your licenses?
Iirc it's not as annoying and time consuming as it was before?

#19 xboxnowps3

xboxnowps3

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:55 AM

Well i have just been suspended for 6 days. And for why? Because my motto was Snipers get more head.
Now come on 1 day or even a warning but 6 days is taking the P*** big time.
I am not having this for one thing Xboxlive give you no readdress on this , they can do just what the hell they like. I am not calling them either and costing me money.. Some little jerk no doubt got a bit peed off being killed than looked through my bio etc and thought i'm going to report him.. It is totally pathetic and to suspend me for 6 days. It is a pill i am not going to swallow. I could not care a heck, yes one membership lost so what a drop in the ocean to them, but no it means i have at least some pay back that i do not want their crappy service any longer.
This must be the only company on earth who does not allow you first to put what ever it is right.. If i put on their something obviously sexual or insulting then yes suspend maybe, but at least first give the gamer a chance to put their side across first.
I am going to terminate my account with Xbox altogether for this, Some of the messages i get sometimes by under educated pathetic people i should have reported them, because they have swore many times in these messages something i have never done because a game don't affect me like it affects some of them playing.
Plus i am not interested in going to down the road of grassing up every account i see with an offensive motto or what could be taken out of context, or even someone swearing at me.
This is just Xboxlive's way or Microsoft saying i am God and i can do what the hell i please.
If we are going to go down this road then lets also take a look at some of the games being played with offensive words or even gestures which are programed into them.. Well for me its bye bye Xbox and Hello PS3!! SONY!! For all i care Xboxlive can ban me for life i am out of here.. So to Xbox live i have this message.. Don't treat your customers like crap on your shoes think about who is paying your wages at the end of the day!
Don't matter to you? Don't really care? well that's the same attitude i have about your system YOU ARE BANG OUT OF ORDER!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE(zainday @ Oct 21 2009, 03:41 PM) View Post

Now that Live will be linked with facebook and twitter. Makes you wonder if you will be suspended for things they don't approve of on your facebook account and or if they agree with what you tweet. I won't and don't use either but you might be leary of these things and the control people can have!

This is a good point, yes wonder how long before the lunatics take over the asylum !!

#20 xboxnowps3

xboxnowps3

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:07 AM

QUOTE(Coluch @ Sep 18 2009, 10:44 PM) View Post

So I just got an email saying I was suspended for my bio. It had, "I'm not gay I'm British." My friend who is british has a bumper sticker on his car that reads this. So how long should it take for my suspension to be over. I just bought NHL 10 today and when I got home and read my email I found this. Figures. I just got my xbox back from an E74 error too.

Well at least your honest! I think the whole system is out of order, i mean ok if someone was to put up something like i hate gay or fat boys then fair enough.. That what you had is a statement and only a turd would take offense to it. Its all getting out of hand like you can't tell Irish or Scotty jokes in public no more, i mean do the Irish or the Scots take offense? uhhh no!! its the small minded turd douche bag that does..
Get a life politically correct knob heads!
See!! i can say what i like because i have freedom of expression and freedom of voice, this is a free country is it not? or what the hell was those two world wars all about?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users