grimdoomer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:41 AM

Im feeling kinda of generouse right now and want to test my programming exserience. So if you would like an app of research done for a game, tell me the name. If you can send me info like offsets, what i am going to be reading, header info etc. DO NOT send me pirated files to games nor post links. I dont want any racing game modding, please shooters only. If I cant get acsess to the game, eather if I dont own it or non of my friends do then I will try to get to blockbuster to rent it.

So post the name any programing info about the files, maby file extension and any places that might have reaserch for this game. Then I wil make an app. I can not do asset extraction yet though.

You can get me directly on AIM - xXplayerificXx

Edited by grimdoomer, 08 January 2008 - 01:42 AM.

#2 Snakeslive

Snakeslive

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Hacking playstation1,2,3,xbox1,360,gameboy,ds.Disassembling,decompiling,etc.Converting everything.
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 28 March 2008 - 08:42 AM

I dont know how much do u know about xbox,but here it goes:
3d file format- .cat.It doesnt contain textures.Only polygons.(the file carries 3d coordinates.Every polygon has 3 vertexes(corners).This file contains lots of polygons like that.Many polygons like that make the 3d object.The 3d object in games is covered with textures(images).But thats not important now.I hope u know that each polygon is represented in the 3d world with 3 numbers(coordinates). for x,y and z. )
Example of a 3d coordinate:
100,200,100(for x,y,z respectively).This example is just a polygon).Sorry,if u already know this smile.gif.Anyway,i can send u a .cat file like that.if u want.if u need more info,just ask.
What I wish u would do is to create a program that creates an ordinary .txt file which has the coordinates of each polygon in x,y,z.Like the 3ds ASCII files.

#3 grimdoomer

grimdoomer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 12 April 2008 - 03:04 AM

Yes, I am very familiar with 3D programing. Ill try to contact you via PM or IM. I'm sure I can have a program for this in a hour or two.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users