• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mrd34d

mrd34d

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 05:22 AM

Alrighty, I used King Roach's ndure3.0+unleashX to softmod the box (hotswap method). retail hdd.

Anyway, I've been bashing my head off the desk, trying to find the damn skins directory, and skins.xml file. I've looked through every single folder, and I'm not finding a single thing.

I know there's another fairly recent thread about the same thing, but I didn't want to hijack.

I already made a new skins directory, and redirected the system settings to it (I actually haven't gotten around to seeing if the ftped skins are showing up on the box), but I still want to find the skins.xml file. Reason being so that I can add the vid skins, and have more free reign over modifying the layout with skins, preview vids, icons, etc..

The reason i stated it a retail hdd earlier, is because I don't know if that's the reason or not for there being no F: or G: drives.

Anyone know what's goin on?? If there is no skins folder (other then the one I made), then where the hell are the skins that CAME with ndure3/unleashX being stored????

Help me please...before I break my desk......or my skull wacko.gif

#2 mrd34d

mrd34d

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 02:26 AM

QUOTE(mrd34d @ Jan 11 2008, 05:58 AM) View Post

Alrighty, I used King Roach's ndure3.0+unleashX to softmod the box (hotswap method). retail hdd.

Anyway, I've been bashing my head off the desk, trying to find the damn skins directory, and skins.xml file. I've looked through every single folder, and I'm not finding a single thing.

I know there's another fairly recent thread about the same thing, but I didn't want to hijack.

I already made a new skins directory, and redirected the system settings to it (I actually haven't gotten around to seeing if the ftped skins are showing up on the box), but I still want to find the skins.xml file. Reason being so that I can add the vid skins, and have more free reign over modifying the layout with skins, preview vids, icons, etc..

The reason i stated it a retail hdd earlier, is because I don't know if that's the reason or not for there being no F: or G: drives.

Anyone know what's goin on?? If there is no skins folder (other then the one I made), then where the hell are the skins that CAME with ndure3/unleashX being stored????

Help me please...before I break my desk......or my skull wacko.gif

Figured it out. MAN do I feel dumb. Go ahead and delete this. Sorry for wasting space.

#3 Khaosz

Khaosz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 07:34 PM

Could you tell me where the defaults are stored, I gues I'm dumb to unsure.gif

#4 tomas2

tomas2

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 02:45 PM

I believe skins that came with UnleashX are stored in the xbe.

Edited by tomas2, 26 March 2008 - 02:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users