#1 uppityumk3

uppityumk3

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 12 January 2008 - 06:53 AM

grr.gif I am Having a serious problem. Apparently when I was updating to the latest T3CH build of XBMC my old XBMC was deleted by accident. So whenever I turn on my XBox, the BIOS will not load. For real, all I can think is that i possibly need to re flash my mod chip but I'm not sure. something could also be turned off as well but I'm not sure.

If can, many thanks.

Edited by uppityumk3, 12 January 2008 - 06:55 AM.

#2 Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke

X-S Transcendental

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,568 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 12 January 2008 - 07:22 AM

When you say the BIOS won't load, I think you mean the dashboard. Your BIOS data is stored in your TSOP/modchip (not your HDD).

Assuming your old XBMC was functioning as your dashboard, then all you really need to do is boot the console and put the new copy in it's place. A Slayers disc or similar should allow you to do this.

#3 uppityumk3

uppityumk3

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 02:34 AM

QUOTE(Bomb Bloke @ Jan 12 2008, 12:58 AM) View Post

When you say the BIOS won't load, I think you mean the dashboard. Your BIOS data is stored in your TSOP/modchip (not your HDD).

Assuming your old XBMC was functioning as your dashboard, then all you really need to do is boot the console and put the new copy in it's place. A Slayers disc or similar should allow you to do this.
ok. i chaned HDD's thx to my extender and put a fresh copy back on, but still can't get to my other HDD.

#4 Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke

X-S Transcendental

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,568 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 23 January 2008 - 07:42 AM

blink.gif

Extender?

Did you actually try using a boot disc?

#5 uppityumk3

uppityumk3

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 05:55 PM

no i didnt use a boot disc.sorry about that. too busy for a while. away from pc.i figured out my problem. apparently my xbox was trying to update on T3CH for XBMC/ or i believe that the files got deleted some how for some reason(weird) but everythig is working great now. i appreciate it. many thanks. biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users