3 replies to this topic

#1 Master Reefed

Master Reefed

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 09:48 AM

The search fucntion hasnt worked correctly on this site for years.

I help people alot on this board.

I have not helped people before, just because I didnt have time, or didnt feel like typing the same thing over and over, and sometimes it is real hard to find things even that I posted a year or so ago.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would like to have the ability to sticky things in this section of the boards, just "nix os on xbox"
I think if any mods would search through my post, they would see that I am most helpful to alot of noobies.

I'm not asking to be able to ban people, or any other mod privledge, other than to be able to sticky, or maybe even clean up the stickies as well here.

others that are here, please vote, maybe if enough people agree I can help clean up these very,VERY outdated stickies.

#2 joesnose

joesnose

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 11:27 AM

you got my vote.

#3 Master Reefed

Master Reefed

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 04:10 PM

lol I guess I just got a lil frustrated last night after having to digg up a bunch of stuff for the linux tips thread stevewal started. I am gonna just save a bunch of links I find to this thread, then save it to my fav's, that way anytime I wanna answer someone, I can link to the thread...

there are alot of helpful people here, and alot of people that need help...

It was probably out of line for me to even ask to become a mod, but man... if ya look at my 584 posts... probably 475 of em, are here in the linux forums...

I am by know means a "linux guru" ...but I know these forums tongue.gif

at the top of the stickies friedgold say to pm him "if ya wanna add to tutorials", so I guess I shuld just send him, or keo a PM...lol I never tried.

to me this seems just as helpful,
http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=637421

as this,
http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=403383

Edited by Master Reefed, 15 January 2008 - 04:18 PM.

#4 stevewal

stevewal

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 700 posts
  • Interests:conservastion, rock climbing, modding and gaming, gardening.
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 January 2008 - 03:30 PM

Hi,
I only just noticed this thread. I'd give you the vote smile.gif . You certainly answer many of the newb questions which is great.

Like you said maybe we can ask keo or freigold to stick the tips and tricks thread after some more stuff is added. Thx for posting on my thread, I thought it was dead but then looked yesterday and you'd posted a load of stuff. So I'll keep posting too.

Cheers
Steve.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users