• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jasonboy

Jasonboy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 10:22 PM

I am Playing Gun on Insane without doing any side missions or buying no upgrades or anything just playing from story misson to story mission and have manage to get all the way to Reed using Skill, various stategies, and technics ive come up with needless to say im very good at the game and though i could do it but with Reed i cant seem to find the Perfect Strategy what i can do is when he goes to the hill and bullshits around i shoot him once to initiate combat and then hide behind the rock on top of the other rock straight across the place where he was hiding before i shot him then he starts running back and forth on the grassy hill and i can get it to where i can shoot him but he cant shoot me. My bullets do very little damage because i have no upgrades but i can get it to where he goes behind the steamboat to regenerate i go to stop him but im am having trouble with dying before i can get back to cover Ive heard there was a way to stop him from recovering by keeping him up on the hill if this is true can someone please explain it to me or let me know of a better strategy i normally dont ask for help on games but ive started this challenge and plan on finishing it if i can just get past Reed i know i can do the rest

#2 Jasonboy

Jasonboy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 12:57 AM

I guess im talking to myself here would of appreciated some help i thought this was the site to go to i will ask elsewhere thanks anyway

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users