Photo

Unable To Send Data To Psp Men Stick From Linux.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 quadriko

quadriko

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 23 January 2008 - 10:29 AM

I recently bought a PSP and had it flashed to CFW 3.71 M33. I wanted to try out some homebrew so I bought a 2 gig Lexar memory stick. I inserted it into my memory stick slot, connected my psp to my pc's usb port via a usb cable, manually made the /psp/game/etc/ directories then transferd over a homebrew application which functioned properly. All was well until I proceeded to format the memory stick from the PSP's system menu for the benefit of having all the proper directories created. Now I am unable to transfer data to the stick. I can only create directories, whenever I try to transfer any sort of file all I get is a 0kb file with the original files name. It seems that when the stick was formated as it came from the factory I was able to transfer data to it, but now after a PSP system format I am unable to. As I said, I am using Linux and any information is greatly appreciated.
TIA

#2 sephiro499

sephiro499

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 26 January 2008 - 12:53 AM

What distro are you using? Most of the modern distros will automount mass storage and usb devices. Make sure after you the file copy dialog finishes that you eject the volume since even though it says it's finished you need to make sure the buffers have been emptied.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users