• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 freddogg

freddogg

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 10:42 PM

i discovered one day that when you have the play disc option highlighted in the media/games blade and you hit the eject button it will unhighlight and the cursor will dissapear untill you move the directional pad, also when you dont have the play disc option highlighted and you open the disc drive and goto the play disc option and choose close disc it will close but once again it unhighlights. if you move the DPAD up and down the cursor will reappear, but if you choose to play the game it will reboot XBMC. sorry if i sounded a bit redundant but i wanted to be as clear as possible, thanks for your time -freddogg

#2 ThaCrip

ThaCrip

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 07 October 2008 - 03:15 PM

i have a bug to...

the last version i tried (i think Sep 9th 2008) had issues with it like when i would first load up XBMC (running MC360) and use d-pad to go to the xbmc live screen (far left) , once there dont press anything else besides RIGHT on d-pad ... notice it makes a sound like it's trying to do something but it does not and the ONLY way i seem to be able to navigate back to the games/videos etc etc screens is to press either down or up on the d-pad then from there on out i can go back and fourth from xbmc live to games to video tabs perfectly fine... but it's only on initial boot and my initial viewing of the XBMC Live screen that it acts up like i explained... i can consistently get it to do this.

i also tested this bug out using the newest XBMC build (Oct 6th 2008) and it's still does the same thing it did a few releases ago.... but it works fine on the 6-16-08 build.

so i dont know if this is a bug in XBMC or a bug with MC360.

please fix asap wink.gif

Edited by ThaCrip, 07 October 2008 - 03:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users