4 replies to this topic

#1 coliphage2

coliphage2

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 12:25 AM

I softmoded my xbox using xboxhdm + ndure 3.1
Everything was good until I decided to pay with ndure setting a little bit.
So I went to ndure toolset and installed ndure, nkpacher.
In the setting option I selected deactivate nudure. Then the nightmare came.
I cannot go back to UnleashX anymore. Every time the xbox boot, it goes directly to the MS dashboard.
There is one UnleashX save file in the gamesave but I cannot load it (there is only a option for "delete"). Do I need a CD or something to load it? What this CD should be? I tried to insert game disc but it directly load the game.

Please help, thanks!

#2 ColKurtz

ColKurtz

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 04:59 AM

Reboot to xboxhdm and rebuild c or just go thru the ndure install again.

#3 obcd

obcd

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,737 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 04 February 2008 - 10:21 AM

Hi,

if you installed the UDDAE as a backdoor, that is your way to go.

take a look at the "<<Eggsbox>>" backdoor. You need to play with the audio settings.

Select "Music" "Sound Track" "Copy" "Select" "Copy" "New Soundtrack"

You should see the keyboard. Now select <<Eggsbox>> as new track. The E is a capital letter. The B is the german beta symbol under the ACCENTS. The << and >> can be found under the symbols.

If you see a credits screen appearing, you are out of luck. It means that the UDDAE was not installed together with the Ndure.

If it copies the track, you misspelled the name.

If it comes up again with the M$dash, repeat the procedure. It should get you back to the unleashx dashboard.

The ndure toolkit contains options for advanced users. If you don't know what they are doing, don't experiment with them. The ndure is installed, so there is no reason to select the "install ndure", except if you cloned the drive and want to use it in an xbox with another kernel version. If you want to switch from the nkpatcher06 to the nkpatcher67, it comes in handy as well. You should make this choice when you install your softmod since you will likely need to reformat your F and G after the change.

regards.

Hi,

if you installed the UDDAE as a backdoor, that is your way to go.

take a look at the "<<Eggsbox>>" backdoor. You need to play with the audio settings.

Select "Music" "Sound Track" "Copy" "Select" "Copy" "New Soundtrack"

You should see the keyboard. Now select <<Eggsbox>> as new track. The E is a capital letter. The B is the german beta symbol under the ACCENTS. The << and >> can be found under the symbols.

If you see a credits screen appearing, you are out of luck. It means that the UDDAE was not installed together with the Ndure.

If it copies the track, you misspelled the name.

If it comes up again with the M$dash, repeat the procedure. It should get you back to the unleashx dashboard.

The ndure toolkit contains options for advanced users. If you don't know what they are doing, don't experiment with them. The ndure is installed, so there is no reason to select the "install ndure", except if you cloned the drive and want to use it in an xbox with another kernel version. If you want to switch from the nkpatcher06 to the nkpatcher67, it comes in handy as well. You should make this choice when you install your softmod since you will likely need to reformat your F and G after the change.

regards.

#4 RiCo_SuMMeRz

RiCo_SuMMeRz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:02 AM

I was googling around trying to remember exactly how to use the <<EggsBox>> backdoor - and I found this, but while trying to type it in I used the UnleashX Restart command in the MsDash (LT+RT+Black+White+Start) and it restarted the system and UnleashX booted! I'm not sure if this works everytime for everyone, but anytime I unplug the power for too long on my Xbox it wants to load straight into MsDash - I tried this three times and it worked everytime, so if you don't want to take 3 minutes copying, renaming, trying to remember, etc.... just try that! oh, you have to set the time and date first - then viola! Restart to UnleashX

#5 obcd

obcd

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,737 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 26 April 2010 - 08:26 AM

It looks like you missed the part where the originator was telling that he deactivated ndure.

In your case, the xbox going to the M$dash so that you can set the clock, and jumping back to unleashx with an igr is the normal ndure behavour when the clock settings got lost.

It's not something that will still work after you deactivated your ndure softmod.

regards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users