• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Freeman79a

Freeman79a

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 01:55 AM

Yeah Hi. I know this is a xbox 360 forum, but i have to ask.

Is there och will there be realesed an adaptor that will make the xbox 360 wired controller work for the PS3? I don't own that shitty console but a friend does, loser, and the PS3 controller really sucks. I know that you can get it to work on a PS3 running Linux. But I don't think my friend wants to mod/crack his shitty PS3. Or is there a PS3 controller with the analog stick put were it should be so you can use it like, olmost, every other controller on the market?

#2 SphtKr76

SphtKr76

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 03 February 2008 - 04:41 AM

No, you can't use it for gaming. You can however mod a 360 controller and put the PS3 controller guts inside of your 360 controller. Google it.

#3 Freeman79a

Freeman79a

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 09:12 AM

Is that all? There is no new controller on the way from Logitech or another game-related-manufacture? Like something they haven't released yet?

#4 Infamous Ob

Infamous Ob

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts
  • Interests:Family&Children, Traveling, Skateboarding, Cars, Electronics, Music, G4TV, Nice Homes, GTA Modding
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 04 February 2008 - 07:10 PM

Man, I just looked that thing up. All I can say is Im speechless. This dude Ben Heck is taking Modding to the levels of no-return. That 360axis is sick!

#5 napsterking

napsterking

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 05:21 AM

i know this controller that will work in the ps3 called powerwave controller or try and get a logitech chillstream and see if the chillstream works

#6 TheButler208

TheButler208

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 04:30 PM

QUOTE(Freeman79a @ Feb 2 2008, 08:31 PM) View Post

Yeah Hi. I know this is a xbox 360 forum, but i have to ask.

Is there och will there be realesed an adaptor that will make the xbox 360 wired controller work for the PS3? I don't own that shitty console but a friend does, loser, and the PS3 controller really sucks. I know that you can get it to work on a PS3 running Linux. But I don't think my friend wants to mod/crack his shitty PS3. Or is there a PS3 controller with the analog stick put were it should be so you can use it like, olmost, every other controller on the market?

you're trying to use a ps3 with an xbox controller. But the xbox is such a shitty system as you say, and the people that use them are losers, why do you want to be like us? I'm not a loser because I bought the xbox when the ps3 wasn't even out, or even close to being out. By the way, how late was Sony? hmmm

#7 crazeddaffy

crazeddaffy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 05:50 AM

http://www.buy.com/r...amp;dcaid=17902

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users