Jump to content



Tri-wing Bit

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OMERTA117


    X-S Enthusiast

  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Location:Ohio!
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 06 February 2008 - 01:52 AM

Anyone know if I can get the bit to open up a ds in a store? I think its called a tri-wing bit.

#2 WompaStompa


    X-S Enthusiast

  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 03:32 AM

I doubt it. You probably have to buy a full screwdriver somewhere online. Even if you could get a bit you'd still have to make sure that the bit would fit in the DS's small screw holes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users