• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fleenor1

fleenor1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 07:02 PM

I have a modded xbox with the X2 lite and I have been finding out that some of the newer games that I have gotten and tried loading onto the hard drive don't want to work.

Star Wars: Clone Wars - doesn't load. Just kicks me back to the Evox menu.
Run Like Hell - doesn't load. Just kicks me back to the Evox menu.
Indiana Jones - Starts to load and then freezes right after the first screen it shows.

Those are just a couple that I have found that aren't working for me. I am running the original bios that came with my X2 lite and I was wondering if there is some reason you guys know why some of these games are not working for me.

Thanks,
fleenor1

#2 X-ace

X-ace

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 11 June 2003 - 04:20 PM

Try to do some searching next time.

Anyway, MSFT changed the media flag around Feb of 03. Newer BIOSEs auto-patch these games to solve it for you. Reflash with X2's 4976-02 or just get the patching utility.

#3 fleenor1

fleenor1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 June 2003 - 04:50 PM

Sorry, I did a search and didn't come up with anything "ace". I must not be a XS Filter - 062508 - filtered. like yourself. But, thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy day to help a NooB like me.

#4 X-ace

X-ace

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 11 June 2003 - 05:32 PM

QUOTE (fleenor1 @ Jun 11 2003, 05:50 PM)
Sorry, I did a search and didn't come up with anything "ace". I must not be a XS Filter - 062508 - filtered. like yourself. But, thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy day to help a NooB like me.

Funny. Try not to get hurt next time.

On a serious note I can recommend reading the tutorials on this site. They are really good, and will help you understand lots of issues.

Pay no heed to what XS decides to label your user name as. People either help you or they don't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users