2 replies to this topic

#1 Bloodfin

Bloodfin

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 04:01 PM

I have been able to FTP into my XBOX since I first got the softmod into the thing and now it wont FTP.

No matter what method I try it just hangs and times out. I use Flash FXP and it connects then before displaying everything the hour glass hangs and it wont fully connect. I try windows explorer and it does basically the same thing. The only thing new that I did was configure Unleashx's network to be exactly the same as XBMC hoping that I could connect with that and not always need XBMC but It still wont connect in either dash boards.

then the only other thing besides that was once I had UnleashX up I attempted to DL the new version VIA update. Of course it didn't update but now I cant FTP!

Anyone got any ideas?

#2 Bloodfin

Bloodfin

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:07 PM

My XBOX is connected to the internet my firewalls are off but I think it may be my router. I can not acces my device ( XBOX ) in my router settings like usual. I have a westel versalink 327 W.

Please help! I just purchased a ton of music that I wanna dump into XBMC and now Im stuck. This kinda crap always happens when I really have a point to use it!

#3 Bloodfin

Bloodfin

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:56 PM

Sorry for adding so many post to my thread like this but I don't see the edit option.

Get this, now after 2 weeks of trying almost everyday to network to my XBOX with Vista it suddenly just decides that its going to all of a sudden work!

What the hell is going on? I cant FTP anymore but now I can share? That makes absolutely no sense at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users