• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FortunaEnterprises

FortunaEnterprises

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 07:31 PM

I have an opened up 360 Hard Drive and I was able to connect to my PC using a cable I made. I was able to look over the files using 360 explorer. This program lets me copy files onto the drive and lets me take them off. I tried experimenting with adding mp3 files and jpegs but when I hook it back up to the 360, it doesnít see them. I need a program that will convert them to the right kind of files and put them in the right folders. Just like downloaded content. Please Note I donít want to hook my computer up for streaming. I posted this question in other places of the forums and got no answer. I didnít know if I was just missing something and people thought I was a newb. I donít mind being a newb if someone can just throw me a bone.

pop.gif

#2 1nsan3

1nsan3

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts
  • Location:United States Of This is not a free country no more
  • Interests:Banging The Govt
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 08 February 2008 - 08:34 PM

i would search through out the hdd for all or any pictures... since the 360 dont allow pictures to be saved on the 360 hdd. it might not show them... Ive never copied mp3's or images. since i stream everything...

#3 scuba156

scuba156

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 08 February 2008 - 08:55 PM

pictures, movies and music cannot be saved to the HDD even with 360explorer as the files need to be signed

#4 FortunaEnterprises

FortunaEnterprises

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 09:49 PM

Well what do you mean by ďthe files need to be signedĒ ? Is there a program that will sign them and convert them into the right folders? I want to use 1 hard drive for just files and another hard drive untouched for games.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users