• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DarkCowMoo

DarkCowMoo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 03:13 PM

I have heard about the new Whisper Max Fans of Talismoon and I would like to ask few questions.

Do they really worth something? after all you will have to void the warranty to install them. Although the warranty doesn't really worth anything in Israel since there is no official marketing of the 360 in here.

I have heard something about getting ban from live when you mod the fans because Mircrosoft can detect the power consume change from the fans and ban you (although you use originals games and didn't change the firmaw), is that true?

And one last question, Are there any shops who sell the fans in New York not through online shopping? I mean physical shops where you can buy it by going to the shop and not ordering online. since my sister will be in New York I find a physical shop (Delivery to Israel Costs 20$ min.).

Thanks,

Shaul.

#2 qweewqaz

qweewqaz

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:xbox, world domination
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 09 February 2008 - 11:03 PM

There great and if you don't care about your warranty go nuts. You don't get banned using them.

#3 slimdagreat

slimdagreat

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 10 February 2008 - 12:45 AM

I doubt you'll be able to find them in any store. If you can get one in a store in NY, why not just buy on and have it shipped to NY?

Oh and they are a lot better than the stock fans, and I've never heard of anybody getting banned using them, but whenever you void your warranty Microsoft can do whatever they want

#4 DarkCowMoo

DarkCowMoo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 03:32 PM

Thanks for you replays.
The problem is that my sister will be in the US for a short time and the delivery will take longer then she stays there.
At least now I know that I don't get banned for using different fans.
To bad the delivery costs 20$ so it is more than the fans themselves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users