4 replies to this topic

#1 davidr123

davidr123

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 09:02 PM

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has had luck getting adult thumnails and info to download with XBMC. I've had success with IMDB and regular movies but none of the adult oriented scripts? seem to pull anything down. Is the a particular one that works or is there something I am doing wrong?

Thanks

David

#2 cobrin

cobrin

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 10 February 2008 - 03:50 PM

lol its funny how no one has reply'd......as soon as you see ADULT lmao...

I think its just the nature of that genre

its not listed on that imdb website i guess because it's taboo maby.

i dont think its anything you've done....

it just means you'd have to do it manually...but you already are aren't you....lmao!!!! laugh.gif (excuse the pun!) jester.gif

#3 davidr123

davidr123

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 07:26 PM

So is IMDB the only option under scan for content that works? I've tried alot of them, adult or otherwise and IMDB is the only thing that has returned information or thumbs. Whats the point in including all of these other options if none of them work?

Or do some of them and I just havent set things up properly?

#4 StrictPuppet

StrictPuppet

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,295 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 10 February 2008 - 07:34 PM

Im not sure about the script you are referring to, but IMDB doesn't give info on adult films, by default if you are not signed in. If you sign in to an account on IMDB(with a sufficient age entered), you can set the preferences to permit adult films. So perhaps you could edit the script to send user/pass info....you might find what you are looking for.

#5 davidr123

davidr123

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 09:21 PM

Thats a thought that hadnt occured to me. I wasnt specifically trying to pull adult content from IMDB but maybe it would work. There were a couple of other options that looked adult oriented, one was something like Adult CDs online etc. But that might be the answer either way. Perhaps you need to have a username and password on some of them to make them work.

Thanks for the suggestion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users