2 replies to this topic

#1 meanstreakFR

meanstreakFR

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 06:15 PM

Hi.

I have been following the xbmc scene for ages and have really looked forward to the trailer integration in the movie info's. After browsing through the forums, I noticed that it was up and running.

Now, for the life of me I can't find where this feature is. I have upgraded to XBMC-SVN_2008-02-10_rev11601-T3CH and am using for now PMIII. I have enabled the trailers button in the settings of imdb, deleted all my database and rescanned a directory for testing but can't find a peep of it.

So..... if any kind soul could tell me where its hiding it would be greatly appreciated.

Tnx

Brent

#2 meanstreakFR

meanstreakFR

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 08:42 AM

Right.

I'll answer my own question here if anyone else wants to know.

I found the trailer button in PMIII top right of the screen, but it only works for the films that have an actual trailer with IMDB and not the others that link to an external site from IMDB.

Now on to this....

I was having a rummage around the database and found C19 - which contained the url to the trailer. I tried to replace the URL with a filename stored in the same directory as the film and not surprising it didn't work. The trailer button option was there but nowt happened.

Is there a way to get the trailer button to actually link to another file so I can get the trailers local?

Tnx

Brent

#3 spiff

spiff

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 02:03 PM

xbox has absolute NO concept of a relative path, in particular NOT for a field that is supposed to be an online url........ put in an absolute path and it will work.

as for automation you can use nfo files as for anything else.....

Edited by spiff, 13 February 2008 - 02:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users