3 replies to this topic

#1 tx81

tx81

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 06:11 AM

i'm sorry if this on the wrong forum list.... i'v been having problems with an error 21 i already tried hot swapping and unlocking the hd through a mod chip and still keep on getting error 21 after i use xboxhdm to build an hd from scratch what could be the problem .. is the hd dead or what? it was detected by my pc and i was able to browse it through xbox fat explorer program .. i also see it in the bios and everything.. i already tried like i said doing a hotswap and through mod chip but still get error 21 please help i really don't want to buy another hd.. also on a side note ... would a 40 giger hd that i have working on another xbox would not work on this xbox the one with the error 21 ... i took off the hd of the working xbox and put it into the broken one and still errors ..... would i have to build another hd from scratch if i wanted to use that hd or any other one?

#2 1hotjob

1hotjob

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,761 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 12 February 2008 - 04:04 PM

Can you put the original drive in and run the Xbox? If so FTP the C and E drives to the PC again and rebuild the Xboxhdm disk with those new files. Something isn't getting put into the right place.

#3 tx81

tx81

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 06:22 PM

i got the files of the slayerz disc.. they are stock aren't they? i have everything in c and in e i only got the ndure gamesaves thats it ...

#4 steveo1978

steveo1978

Local Retard

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 19 May 2008 - 05:35 AM

i used the files off the slayers disk and had the same problem the way i fixed it was using the AID 4.0 disk to reinstall the dash and i think that slayers disk is crap its got me twice on two differnt things and error 21 is just the xboxdash.xbe fies are corrupt your drive is good

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users