• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 dazzo0007

dazzo0007

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 06:51 AM

I apologize in advance if this has already been posted. I'm sure its already been documented I'm not the best searcher when it comes to these things. But anyway, here's my problem:

My 360 has finally bit the dust and I'd like to kill some time and play some original Xbox games online. However, when I try to play online with either PGR 2 or Halo 2, the game requires an update. When I do try to do so, I receive the infamous error 21. Other games such as NFL 2K5 work fine online, b/c it doesn't need to be updated.

To help troubleshoot I'd like to supply as much information as possible about my setup. I installed the exploit via the Mechassault hack. I loaded up "Run Linux" from within the game and installed the hack. I have since installed a version of XBMC that is as recent as December.

But anyway, I'm not sure the version of the hack I'm currently running. I know that when I load up the hack via MA, in order to FTP, an "Unleash X" splash screen comes up before showing the menu to "install softmod", "backup eeprom", "restore xbox" and "dashboard settings". I must select either "English" or "Netherlands" before accessing that particular menu.

If it helps, under Network Settings --> Syst name it shows Unix emulated by UnleashX 0.37.1218A build 543. Also, the screen saver in this menu displays "Krayzie Tools".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users