• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bloodline8283

bloodline8283

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 07:37 PM

It has been along time since i have been on here but i have a problem. sometime ago i did a soft mod to my xbox 1. and all was good till it got unplugged for sometime. well now when i turned it on i had to reset the time and date at the original xbox dash, but the thing is now when i turn it on it goes straight to the original xbox dash and not my soft mod or XBMC. so maybe someone can help me get back into the modded dashboard. so quick run down, try to boot goes straight to the original dash and will not boot to XBMC.

ps. before i could pull both triggers and click both thumb sticks and it would reboot the console now it wont do crap!

Thanks for the help,
Xbox live tag: WooWoo98

#2 bloodline8283

bloodline8283

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 03:30 AM

ANYONE?????? blink.gif

#3 cricri_pingouin

cricri_pingouin

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 01:45 PM

If I was in your shoes, I'd just reinstall the softmod.
Besides, you posted in the wrong forum.

#4 PLowran

PLowran

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Beer Broads and MotherBoards
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 05 March 2008 - 05:03 PM

This is a simple fix if you havent gotten it yet
After you set the time, hold down both triggers, Back & Black to do the soft reset.
It should boot up to UnleashX or whatever Dash You are using.
Flappz

#5 FourTwentySmiles

FourTwentySmiles

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 05 March 2008 - 09:57 PM

I have 2 Xboxes set up with softmod and xbmc. One is in the living room and gets used daily. The other is for travel, so it stays unplugged alot. I get this very same problem. I think what happens is the Xbox looses its "date and time" due to being unplugged so upon booting.....since the first thing it boots is MS script and one of the first thing MS script looks for is date and time......it's asking user to set these ( just like if the Xbox were new). I always set the date and time...go to the MS Xbox Dash....then do the IGR ( both triggers + black and white+ Back ) This always fixes mine.....boots straight to the Unleash-X dash. Hope these few posts helps you out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users