No replies to this topic

#1 gmaster1440

gmaster1440

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 11:47 PM

Hey Guys,

I really really need your help on this one. I have spent a lot of money on this project and I would love it to work. I will greatly appreciate any help I can receive from this great forum.

Yesterday, I received the blaster 360 NE. I have successfully installed it onto my xbox 360 elite with BenQ odd (optical disk drive). I have also ordered the "VIA VT6421A Serial ATA RAID PCI Controller Card" so I can later flash the BenQ by connecting it to the computer through this PCI card.

The question I have is, how do I power on the xblaster 360 NE so my computer can read the BenQ drive? The blaster does light up and flash green led when I power on my xbox 360 meaning that I have installed it correctly. I have done some research and I found out that the xbox 360 should NOT be powered on during the dumping and flashing.

Unlike the original blaster 360, the NE does not feature an extra port to connect the molex PSU to give it power. The NE just features one output port for the sata to connect it to the computer.

And this is my current dilemma. I really need help on this guys. The xbox 360 elite cost me a lot of money as well as the hacked chip and pci card. Again, I greatly appreciate any hints, suggestions, or walkthroughs to help me successfully mod my xbox and be happy!

Cheers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users