T3ch Fat Slim Final Svc?
Posted 15 February 2008 - 05:31 AM
XBMC-SVN_2008-02-10_rev11601-T3CH. Neither appear to be what I need. I got this from the usual place, but when I FTP over to my xbox and put in applications and then reboot and look into applications nothing is there. Anyone been to the "usual place" and got a copy of this recently. Which file did you choose? Which one should I choose? Any recent tutorials anywhere on how to install XBMC, most of the ones that I found appear dated.
Posted 15 February 2008 - 05:41 AM
Posted 15 February 2008 - 07:53 AM
Edited by Silent88, 15 February 2008 - 07:54 AM.
Posted 15 February 2008 - 08:02 AM
Posted 15 February 2008 - 03:46 PM
Posted 15 February 2008 - 03:58 PM
To be honest I no longer bother with FTP. I pull everything using the filemanager in XBMC.
Nice and quick and painless. I have a backup of XBMC inside e:\backups. So the method I use is:
1. Download latest XBMC
2. I use WinRAR to extract to a folder *
3. Open up folder and share XBMC as XBMC
4. On XBOX go into the filemanager and run e:\backups\XBMC\default.xbe
5. Back into the filemanager (running on the backup) and select the PC share XBMC in left pane and select your XBMC folder on the XBOX in right pane
6. Select all file on the PC and from the menu select copy
7. reboot the xbox and you should now be running the new XBMC
* I remove surplus files in XBMC\UserData at this stage i.e. Keymap, RssFeeds, sources and favourites
Posted 15 February 2008 - 04:19 PM
Then I FTPd it into the APPS. Use FLASHFXP, it may take 15 minutes or so but it shouldn't take as long as it is for you.
I also run a wireless network from XBOX to PC and it still transfers rather fast. 15 minutes is still a very long time for me but don't be discouraged as long as it shows files being transfered its OK.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users